Friday 26 April 2013

April Ideas


I've been playing around with making some more three dimensional pieces. The tricky part is making my beach hut look suitably weathered! I made some with CAD embroidery but they look a little too perfect if you know what I mean. So now I'm trying stitched and ripped layers of fabric. Then I have to figure out how to attach the beach hut to the beach....

I also think I'm going to get all 'La Di Da' and call them 'Objet D'art' so people know they're not glorified pin cushions!

I'm preparing for a Craft & Design Fair in July at the moment - seems a long way off but I know that 10 weeks will fly by unless I write myself a schedule! How do YOU keep to your plans? I'm already a piece of work down on my target for this week...was I too ambitious - or too easily distracted in a 'My I must clean behind those radiators today' kind of way??

No comments:

Post a Comment